CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've Been...

Well I have been busy.........




IT'S A BOY!!!

9 pounds, 3 ounces of pure healthy heaven.

21 inches long in bounce and goodness.


Thank the Good Lord!


More later my fellow readers 8-)

6 have shown Orah a little love:

adinab said...

You have to change your "About Me' to say "the mother of four"!!!! I just noticed it on the side of your blog and it's all wrong! Why did I even bother to check your blog at all after you just had a child, you may ask? Just a feeling I had.....

elisha said...

Mazel Tov!!! That is a big baby! Hope you and baby are feeling good!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Bruiser is verrry cute and is definitely worthy of that moniker!
Orah and Tzvi job well done ;) - Miss.S.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful. Can't wait to see pictures! He is certainly a good sized baby. Glad to hear he is healthy...hope everything is well with you too. Take care and try to take it easy.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Happy, happy, happy news!!!

BIG Boy! I truly am happy for you. Will look forward to hearing his name ")

oh my gosh, I cannot believe it is Saturday and I am just seeing this!!!! Where in the world have I been...clearly not in blog land!!!

Well, I am delighted. Wish you could see the smile on my face ")

Congratulations Mommy!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Congrats!

We want pictures! We want pictures! We want pictures!

Hope everyone (new kid, old kids, and parents alike) are adjusting well!