CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More To Love



I have a confession to make.


This may make some people uncomfortable to hear.


I have no regrets about this secret.


I...







am......








seeing........






another.........










man!

And he gets to put his hands on me.


I won't even bother to tell you who know me, to not share this little tidbit with my husband.

Why should I bother?



Not only does Hun know about this other man in m
y life, he encourages it.



This man is great at giving therapeutic massage.

He is also great at adjusting my spine,
applying ultrasonic therapy to my messed up neck and upper back,
and applying a 3 pound weight to my head as it lays extended over a heated roll on the edge of a table so I can regain th
e proper curvature that G-d intended for me.

I saw on digital x-ray just how misaligned my cervical and upper thoracic spinal areas are, and it is pitiful.

But Dr. Mctouchy is doing his magic and things are shifting and angels are singing and stars are twinkling and...
well, you get the point.

I will add here - he is not just some dude I found on "Craigslist". He is actually a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine.
So it's legit and I am not a slut.

Want to know what does not really help my wayward spinal issues???




This little freakishly huge dude -


I just took him for his 6 month checkup and found out what kind of load I am carrying around on a semi-regular basis.

20 pounds, 8 ounces - 87th percentile for weight.

28 inches long - 92 percentile for height.

He is the weight of some one year olds...


Hey - chunky monkey - some one year olds walk!!!


Just more to love, I guess.

7 have shown Orah a little love:

wife.mom.nurse said...

Oh, I had a brother like that chunka boy. I don't think I could do it without the help of my chiropractor either.

Good thing he is sooooo cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love the beginning of this one...of course I knew where you were going with it, but still sounded sooo funny. So, Dr. Mctouchy is a little peice of heavan, huh? We could all use some of that in our lives...lucky wench! Cute pic of the little butterball!
- Miss S.

Shira said...

he's delicious. my little 11 month old is 18 lbs...

Orah said...

Shira - my son is gonna eat your son for breakfast, lunch ..........and dinner :)

Melissa E. said...

That baby is chunky! No wonder you need a chiropractor. But he wears it so well. . . Look at those chubby little feet. Baby feet are so cute. My 12 1/2 month old son only weighs 21 pounds! I, too, however, have to keep going to the chiropractor. Such is motherhood, I suppose.

elisha said...

i need to go to the chiropractor!! i don't think my 13month old weighs 20 lbs yet, although we are in the 50th percentile for height!! he is adorable- M is walking so send Bam
over if he needs some lessons!

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

I love your new look! It is so similar to mine I wasn't sure I had clicked on the link to you. Cool!!
Your "little" man wears his "chunkiness" well. I have to admit that both of my youngest had not made it to the 20 pound mark at their first birthdays. They were freakishly petite.
I hope your back is feeling better with help from "the other man"!
Happy Hanukkah!