CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Freakin' 4th!!!

WARNING:

SOME UNPRODUCTIVE, MEANINGLESS VENTING AHEAD -



I HATE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND THE WHOLE MONTH OF JULY.

Why the "F" must my neighbors pop their freakin' firecrackers, beginning a week before July 4th into the wee hours of the night, for three weeks after, so my kids have an excuse not to sleep.

Ate is scared to death of all the noise and , frankly, I find it rather annoying. Also, this is a highly "combustible" residential area, and I would like to avoid watching my house unnecessarily go up in flames.

I am about to pop a cap in the A$$ of my self - absorbed, inconsiderate neighbors. See if they like the explosions that rattle their behinds.

The only consolation I have, is the fact that we are leaving the neighborhood in three days for our trip. But I really need my kids to sleep these next three nights so I can get all my crap done.

So put away your illegal firecrackers that you had to cross the border to purchase, and read a good book. Or go take a trip to North Korea, because over there, they will actually strap you to one Friggin' huge Rocket and you can actually BE the fireworks.

Just, stop spraying my neighborhood with all your noisy sh*%, and leave my family in peace.

Oh, I am all for freedom and I love our Country, yada, yada, yada...

But, for the love G-d and for the love of my tired children feel FREE to STOP!!!


OK, I am done venting. I feel better.
But that is because it is 3 in the afternoon and blissfully quiet as my kids nap. Tonight, if anyone hears popping noises in my neighborhood, be certain that some of it is the sound of my caps going off in their a...........


3 have shown Orah a little love:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

That $ucks! Fireworks are illegal here as well on a city by city basis and since there is no space between cities it's actually kind of ridiculous but I digress.

Luckily we don't have many fireworks going off before the night of the 4th...
Here is hoping for some good sleep for your kiddos!

wife.mom.nurse said...

wooohooooooo, momma orah is back!!!!

Regular posts, lots of kinda expletives...you go girl!!!!

I do hear you...i hate that craziness night after night, especially when I had little tiny ones who NEEDED to sleep!!!!

i'm gonna miss you again. hope you can blog in Israel :)

Anonymous said...

Whoooo, soooo hostile....u gotta toughen your kiddies up. When we lived in Washington Heights, the sound of crackers going off happened all year around. I'd like to think they were Fcrackers and not gun shots, but who the hell am I really kidding. We hightailed it out of there, while Ziva was still in utero.
My kids are soooo dead to the world right now sound asleep that even the sky falling wouldnt wake em up. Hope ur kids get a good night to, I still hear those damn things going off.

- Miss S.