CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Because I Need To Blog SOMETHING

I had a bizarre dream last night...


Oprah Winfrey had an audience full of women suffering infertility and at the end of an hour long tear jerkier of a show she had a surprise...


"LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS .... YOU GET A BABY ...... AND YOU GET A BABY ..... AND YOU GET A BABY....



EVERYONE GETS TO TAKE HOME A BAAAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEE
"


I woke up in a cold sweat. I can't believe Oprah is giving away babies.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Ro is quite shrewd. She somehow managed to come home from school with money that she did not have when she left to school.

She was showing off her conquest to So in the evening and placed her dollars and coins on the kitchen table.

Ro turned away for a few moments and when she looked back she was uncertain if her collection of money was still the same value it was moments ago.

Ro - "So, did you take a dollar from me?"

So - "No."

Ro - "Are you sure?"

So - "Yes!"

Ro - (with a conniving look on her face)
"Do you want to give me a dollar anyway ....... just in case?"

3 have shown Orah a little love:

Liz Mays said...

If anyone could pull it off, it would be Oprah!

adinab said...

that sounds like a madtv sketch! i can totally picture it now.

and seriously...ro is DEF gonna be a rich entrepreneur one day. with her work ethic and now this? i like this kid....

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh my goodness...what an amazing dream!

I had to read it a second time...it is Oprah's last year, so I would not put it past her. LOL!

Miss you. Are you over me since I am a slouch of a blogger? :)