CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PEAS And Passover


ATTENTION:

To the guy (or girl - because you just never know) who googled "Hot Banging Mammas" and was (sadly) directed to my blog ....


....I have a feeling I was not the sort of "Hot Banging Mamma" you were looking for.

So sorry to disappoint.


------------------------------------------
------------

I am pleased to tell you that my Dad is doing very well (thank G-d). He would have been running around the day after sur
gery, but my mother grounded him (per Doctor's orders).

But the next day he was at the produce store pickin' out his fruits and veggies just the way he likes 'em.

Of course, the bigger picture that includes an undesirable reality .... that still exists. But, with good friends and deafening music, I was relieved from my "funk" if only for a moment.

BLACK EYED PEAS

Them and the couple at the end of my row who puts the well known phrase -

"GET A ROOM"

to shame, because they thought THEY alone had a
n entire ARENA

were my entertainment this past Saturday night.


Fergie and Will I Am


The Peas



Surprise! It's Slash



Will I Am was literally singing and texting at the same time. But I will excuse him, because it was his birthday.



Taboo (he scares me a little bit)


Anyway, it was fun, and I am still deaf.

But now I am back in my pre-Passover preparation HELL.

But heaven will be spending a lot of Passover with my Mom and Dad.

And THAT is a blessing.


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

0 have shown Orah a little love: