CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

I was actually productive today, which means less time for bloggity blog.

I can not say the same for yesterday. My house was a mess and, bless my kids, Mommy had a short fuse.

Today I actually put away four loads of laundry (that I cleaned last week). I also went to two stores today. I actually got
my children dressed today.

It seems sad that these things become such astounding accomplishments.

But when you accomplish something like THIS -







Then you have to be content with ANYTHING you can accomplish after. Even if it is merely the fact that you had five uninterrupted minutes in the bathroom.

By the way - no babies were hurt in the making of the above photo.

9 have shown Orah a little love:

wife.mom.nurse said...

love that disclaimer!
he is so handsome. He seems so old with that big boy hair. Mine were little baldies :)

Glad you are getting 5 minutes now and then. Looking forward to hearing more of your travel plans if they go forward. What a HUGE production!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Oh...what a handsome little man! He looks so much older than his 2 weeks (?).

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

He is such a cutie!

You can find reasonably affordable American Girl dolls on eBay after 4 months of searching and being out bid constantly. The one I ended up with was not in perfect shape by any means but I figured Jaquelyn would ruin a new one anyhow...I'm just taking that step out of the loop. It wasn't in bad shape...the hair was a bit frizzy and there were some spots on the soft body...both things I did not care about and neither does she. She adores it and didn't even notice those issues.

adinab said...

well, at least you have your priorities straight!!!! it IS a really cute picture.

Shira said...

He's super cute and has such a full head of hair! Wanna come put my laundry away?

Anonymous said...

Bathroom time is KEY! Glad u got some!!

Bam is quite the looker w/ his perfectly coiffed hair, but he seems to be saying "This is what I came out for?"
Many more where that came from son!

- Miss S.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Time to update your "about me"

:)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

I'm baaacccckkkkk!
I've got a fun tag over at my place if you are interested...

Candice said...

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!!!!

All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)

I think that baby has more hair than I do. I'm jealous!